This article is supposed to give you general ideas and examples on what to write in the Anti-Spam Question and Answer parameters, usually included in my extensions.
Here are some good ideas:
- Q: How many eyes does a typical person have? (ex: 1) A: 2
- Q: How many legs on a typical dog? (ex: 5) A: 4
- Q: How many units in a dozen? (ex: 11) A: 12
- Q: Name of the actor Di Caprio? (ex: Rafaelo) A:Leonardo
- Q: What is the number after six? (ex: 8) A: 7
- Q: How many days in a week? (ex: 8) A: 7
- Q: How many days in July? (ex: 28) A: 31
Here are some BAD ideas, due to security vulnerability, or being very hard to users:
- Q: How much is 2+2? A: 4
- Q: What is the logarithm of 100? A: 2
- Q: What is the year that Leonardo Da Vinci died? A: 1519
- Q: 25+32 = ? A: 57
- Q: Navigate to that link and click to the left image, and the number shown below is the answer = ???
The point is to find something funny, easy for humans, that no black hat hacker will ever try to answer in automated spider code.
For more help, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com